Transferring Schools Can Be Pain-Free
Looking for a college that's a better fit for your career goals? Ready to go back to school to finish that bachelor's degree?
If you're looking for a new start without starting over, then Transfer Night at Nebraska Methodist College is for you.
Our Admissions Coordinators will be opening their doors to guide you through the application process and answer any questions you may have about transferring to NMC.
Learn more about the event below and then fill out the RSVP form to book a one-on-one appointment that suits the needs of your busy schedule. We hope to see you there!
Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019
Appointments begin at 3:30 p.m.
Last appointment starts at 6:15 p.m.
Nebraska Methodist College (view map)
720 N. 87th St.
Omaha, NE 68114
Open to persons currently enrolled in a college/university as well as any individual who has previously been enrolled at such an institution. Undergrad and post-grad applicants welcome.
Your individual appointment with a coordinator will be tailored to your unique needs. Information is geared toward topics like:
- The Application Process — Discussion of critical deadlines and necessary materials
- Transferring Credits — Addressing the transfer process as well as any potential hurdles
- Housing — Find out what options are available to students at NMC
- Support Services — NMC offers numerous online and on-campus amenities
- Tour Campus — Visit some of our state-of-the-art labs for a preview of what to expect after enrollment
Remember, the time you book is set aside specifically FOR YOU. This is your chance to learn more about NMC. Appointments are limited and seats will fill up fast.
RSVP using the form on this page, and for more information, please feel free to contact our Admissions Team at: email@example.com or (402) 354-7200
Can't make it to NMC Transfer Night? No worries. Simply schedule your own personal campus visit.