Becoming a PTA could be closer than you think
Chances are you've already taken many of the courses required for our physical therapist assistant associate degree — especially if your major is/was a related subject like exercise science or kinesiology.
Download this fillable PDF worksheet to understand which of your courses may transfer.
- 26 credit hours can be transferred
- Must have a grade of C- or higher in each transferable course
- 75 credit hours total for the degree
Courses that frequently transfer include:
- English Composition
- Medical Terminology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Psychology
All transfer credits will be evaluated on a per-applicant basis.
Get started by entering your information into the form.