Welcome to the I.V. League
Whether nursing has long been your passion, or you just want to find out if this is the right path for you, Nursing Visit Day at Nebraska Methodist College is a can't-miss opportunity.
Saturday, Oct. 5 — 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Nursing Visit Day is your chance to find out everything there is to know about the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at NMC. You'll learn about our nursing courses from instructors and students alike, with opportunities throughout to ask questions about the field of nursing in general or about NMC specifically.
Here's what to expect from your guided tour of NMC:
- Explore our campus, classrooms and state-of-the-art nursing simulation labs
- Tour our apartment-style student housing, just a 60-second walk from campus
- Get details about our four-year bachelor's degree program
- Learn about our scholarships for both first-time and transfer students
- Eat lunch and talk with current students and faculty
Can't make it to Nursing Visit Day? No worries. Simply schedule your own personal campus visit.
If you require disability-related accommodations or have accessibility needs, please notify our Admissions staff prior to the visit day at 402-354-7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.