Get Prepared For Your Pharmacy Technician Exam
In accordance with Nebraska Law LB 37, beginning January 1, 2017 all pharmacy technicians must be certified by a state or national certifying body approved by the board in order to be employed as a pharmacy technician.
In order to keep your current employment, YOU MUST complete this requirement, and that's what our review course is designed to help you do.
Our Pharmacy Technician Exam Review Course lasts for three weeks and meets just six class periods. It is an accelerated review of content that is covered on the certification exam.
- Two 4-hour classes per week, (Tuesday and Thursday nights) for three weeks
- 5 PM to 9 PM schedule to accommodate working pharmacy technician staff
- $450 includes all study materials and handouts
- Course instructor is a licensed pharmacist very knowledgeable about test content
- Refresh your current skills
Our accelerated exam prep is designed to cover key areas that mirror the content of the PTCB exam:
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding
- Pharmacy Calculations
- Medication Safety
- And more
Fill out the form on this page if you'd like to be notified about registration when fall dates become available. A member of our department will be in touch to help you register or to answer any questions you may have. Don’t delay, as classes will fill up fast.
Let us help you prepare for the next step in your career!