Learn The Meaning of Care™ by Living It
At Nebraska Methodist College, we've been educating the next generation of healthcare professionals, like Bridget, for more than 125 years.
Our faculty literally teach the meaning of careSM everyday, both in and out of the classroom.
Now, you and up to two guests are invited to experience what it's like join a community on a mission to make a difference in people's quality of life.
Just let us know which NMC Preview Day works best for you, and we'll hold your spot. Both Preview Days take place 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017
Saturday, Jan. 20, 2018
Not sure which nursing or allied health career is right for you? Still trying to get a sense of what NMC is all about?
Sign up for a Preview Day and we'll show you how NMC can help you write the next chapter in your journey.
Here's what to expect from your guided tour of NMC:
- Explore our campus, classrooms and state-of-the-art labs
- Tour our apartment-style student housing, just a 60-second walk from campus
- Get details about your program (or programs) of interest
- Learn about scholarships and financial aid options
- Eat lunch and talk with current students and faculty
Can't make it to NMC Preview Day? No worries. Simply schedule your own personal campus visit.
If you require disability-related accommodations or have accessibility needs, please notify our Admissions staff prior to the visit day at 402-354-7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.